Hey guys , Its kinda long time since i posted my last post . Well , that was on my old blog . This is a new one . I dont know why i created a new one . I forgot why . Well nevermind . So , how about school? Its ok . Well sorta , Asessment 2 ruined my life , I got C for science . It was kinda hard . Well theres this one girl who is freaking smart . Yeahhh , Her name is Neyly shes like , erghh uhh .. i dont know , I just wish i can switch meh brain with her .Ok , i think i better stop talking about her . Lmao , Well rite now im alone in my home . My mom went for Aerobic , and my dad is at his office , working . My brother had to go to school . I dont know why , Well not alone lah . I have meh maid. Oh ya , i have a crush on this girl . I donno why , Perhaps because she always makes me laugh . And also , shes kinda cute . Oh stop it lmao :D . Oh ya , i have 2 uncomplete project . Uhhh , Ill just complete it tonight . Do i have enemies here? Well , i sorta hate Aida Eleana . Well if she reads this , Im dead . But , nevermind , lets just be honest la kan? So i hate her cause , shes like .. Well what people called that huh? Budget is it? Its not that money budget . Its kinda like belagak . Like that lah . So yah thats why . Some of my friends said that IM GAY JUST BECAUSE MY BLOG IS PINK !. Ok the truth is , Im not gay ok?! . Its just like , i dunno its kinda attractive Ok? Ehhh >-> . Well i guess thats it for today , Assalamualaikum . And dont forget to Add me on Facebook . Follow me on Twitter and follow this Blog Okehh? Thanks :)







Copyright © . / Template by : Urangkurai