So hey guys , Hows it going? Well today , im not going to talk much . Well , so . Just now , i went to TheCurve . I wanted to buy a new book . Since i finished the book ' Middle School the Worst Years Of My Life ' . And then , i was searching and searching and searching for some interesting books . But i didnt find one . Until i found this one book called OUT yeah the picture is on the top . Well i regret i bought this book . You know what this book about? let me write the back of the book thingy ' OUT by Joanna Kenrick  , Natalie loves Will. But Will loves Paul. Whos going to come out and tell the truth . And yepp . Its about gayyy ._. . Hmm , lmao actually im bored so thats why i post about this thingy lmao . So , well ill just read this book lah . Hehehehe lmao . Shizz , i forgot . I have 2 uncompleted project . As i said on meh last post . Well the projects are kinda hard man . I dont even understand how to do it . Mchmm , erghh . Im dead man , ill be a roasted chicken tomorrow xP . Hmm , what else to say hah? Tomorrow school man , shits . Lmao oh ya i asked you guys for no bad words but i said so , what a dumb kid i am . Lmao . What else hehh? Well thats it . Dont forget to add me on Facebook . Follow me on Twitter . And follow this blog k? Well have a nice day and Assalamualaikum :)








Copyright © . / Template by : Urangkurai